Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some more photos

The last few days here have been pretty chilled. I've been walking around the areas I've not been to and they are nice and relaxed compared to thehustle and bustle of the times square area. East Village and Grenwich Village in particular are full of nice buildings and cool little shops. There are now 3 other guys from the uk sharing the room with me, one of which, Nick, has been out and about with me a few times. We went to Coney Island, New Yorks seaside resort the other day. By the time we got there though there was this thick fog/mist so the photos were all spooky looking. Talking of photos, Paul has uploaded a bunch of his for you to see.

CLICK HERE

Tonight I'm off to club APT for some funk and then on to Shelter for some House. Tomorrow I shall sleep in preparation for the 12 hour bus ride to Toronto on Monday. Bye for now!

No comments: