Thursday, March 20, 2008

Introduction

Firstly, some bad news. I'm not actually travelling the world in a panda suit - the picture just makes me smile, ok! I am going away very soon though and this will be the place to catch up on my activities abroad, so Favourite or Bookmark it (the geeks among you may like to set your RSS feeds) and keep up to date. Check the Flickr link on the left, which should hopefully be updated with a steady stream of photos. I've also added Myspace and Facebook links, just incase you need them. Probably best to email me if you really need to get in touch while I'm away though.

TRIP OUTLINE:
Fly out on April 1st from London Heathrow to Newark Intl, New York City.
Spend 2 weeks in NYC.
Spend 2 weeks covering Boston, Niagara Falls & Toronto.
Internal flight from Toronto to San Francisco.
Spend 2 weeks covering San Francisco & Seattle, including the drive between them.
Spend 1 week on Vancouver Island, visiting the family in Victoria.
Spend 1 week in Vancouver.
Fly home on June 1st from Vancouver Airport to London Heathrow.

No comments: